催眠或靜心讓我們認識自己,聽見內心的聲音,看見內在的真相!建立正面思維,改善生活質素,尋回內在力量,活出生命意義,身心靈全整合!
免費諮詢或預約

Holistic Healing

Holistic Healing is an efficient, exciting and enlightening tool for personal and spiritual growth. By pinpointing and understanding the source of the obstacles that prevent you from living life fully, you can transform them with hypnosis or meditation. This method of opening to your full potential allows you to discover unexpected ways to experience this reality and to connect with your soul’s purpose in every aspect of your life.

HOLISTIC HEALING WITH HYPNOTHERAPY

With holistic hypnotherapy, you connect the part to the whole; in fact, the part contains the whole. This approach leads organically to an understanding of what is true within yourself, allowing you to become your own source of joy, guidance and wisdom. The part is seen in reference to the whole. Each issue is understood in relation to the whole person, including the body, mind, emotions and spirit. And the whole person is seen in relationship to the world in which the person lives.

With holistic healing, any problem is brought back into harmony with the whole, transcending the limitations of our current third-dimensional reality into the higher realms of the soul. Combining this approach with hypnosis can help you to view yourself in an entirely new way and to make wonderful, lasting changes in your life as you connect more and more fully with your soul’s purpose.

The conscious mind is generally acknowledged to be about 10% of the mind. The remaining 90% resides below the surface of the iceberg in what is commonly known as the subconscious or unconscious, which is in turn connected with what is often called the Superconscious or Higher Self. Each of us possesses vast resources in this Superconscious mind and Higher Self that are normally unimaginable to us. Holistic hypnotherapy taps into these vast resources and makes profound changes.

Contrary to most people’s understanding, hypnosis is an entirely natural state that we all experience many times a day. This is because we all experience different levels of awareness. Hypnosis simply involves going into a relaxed, yet focused, state of awareness. Most people find it quite pleasant. By combining the power of hypnosis and holistic healing, you will have therapeutic insights and it can be profoundly enlightening.